- Minimizes wearer exposure to airborne particles generated by electrocautery, laser surgery and powered medical instruments
- Fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials
- >99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM™ F2101
- Two sizes available to fit a broad range of faces
- Contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Designed for ease of breathing
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam
These safety products must be used in accordance with the user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.